|Using a six point scale, a one (1) indicates serious problems or problems;
a six (6) indicates no problem or outstanding performance. A three (3) or
less indicates need for attention in this area. Four (4) or more indicates
1. Ability to write appropriately to a
2. Ability to express thoughts in an
3. Ability to express a thought with
precision, clarity and economy.
4. Ability to use the mechanics of the
5. Ability to perceive and respond to
the implicit and explicit communications of others.
6. Ability to write
so as to advance immediate and long-term objectives.